Monday, February 24, 2014

Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers - Lancaster Roots and Blues - Feb. 22, 2014

Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers wrapped up a great evening at Lancaster's inaugural Roots and Blues Music Festival as the opening act for Johny Winter.

Here's the setlist:

Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Lancaster Roots and Blues Music Festival | Lancaster, PA

- Tonight's the Night
- Everything They Say is True
- Here I Come
- I'm Home
- I'm Seventeen
- Gonna Break Down
- Do You Still Believe in Me
- Million Pretty Girls
- Guitar Trouble
- I Wanna Be Loved [performed by Chris Day]
- Love's on Fire
- Walkin' on the Water
- Workout
- I'm Not Your Man
| Encore |
- Time Has Come Today
- If We Never Meet Again


Read a full review of Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers' performance and the entire music festival at The BluesPowR Blog.

No comments: