Monday, April 7, 2008

Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers, Empire Rock Club, 1986


Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers, circa 1986.

Tommy Conwell and the Young Rumblers recorded live at the Empire Rock Club, Philadelphia, USA on December 19, 1986. Hear the Tommy Conwell interview with WMMR at the link below.

Disc One
1. Interview with Tommy Conwell - Post-concert with radio station 93.3 WMMR
2. Here I Come

3. Love's On Fire
4. Walkin' On the Water

5. Do You Still Believe in Me
6. I'm Home
7. Everything They Say is True
8. Cruisin' Slow
9. Tonight's the Night

Disc Two
1. I'm Not Your Man

2. A Million Pretty Girls
3. Possibilities
4. Workout

5. I Believe I'm in Love with You
6. Satisfaction Guaranteed
7. Downtown Train

8. Space Cowboy
9. Demolition Derby
10. It's Your Life
11. I Knew the Bride
12. Run Run Rudolph

No comments: