Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tommy Conwell's Young Rumblers - Ambler Cabaret [September 5, 1986]


Video of 3-piece band Tommy Conwell's Young Rumblers performing Ambler Cabaret on September 5, 1986. (Songs are in order of video appearance.)



Tommy Conwell’s Young Rumblers
September 5, 1986
Ambler Cabaret, Part 1

- Intro
- Workout
- It’s Your Life
- I’m Home
- Without You
- Welcome To My World
- Walkin' on the Water
- Roadside
- Million Pretty Girls
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Possibilities
- Yeah Daddy
- Truck Drivin’ Son of a Gun
- Time Has Come Today
- Tequila
- Kansas City

---------------------------------------------------------

Tommy Conwell’s Young Rumblers
September 5, 1986 
Ambler Cabaret Part 2

 

- Kansas City (continue from Part I)
- 6 Days on the Road 
- Downtown Train 
- Do You Still Believe in Me 
- I’m Not Your Man
- I’m Ready (Fats Domino cover) 
- Crazy Mixed Up World 
- Backs Turn to Love 
- What You Need 
- Little Queenie 
- Sweet Home Chicago 
- I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock n Roll (bad audio, video/sound does not synch) 
- Route 66 (bad audio, video/sound does not synch)

No comments: